Increase profits and reduce operational risk with effective workflow management, efficient systems and excellent controls and reporting.
- Improve straight-through processing rates,
- Identify problems and work to reduce processing errors,
- Update or overhaul workflows,
- Review work streams and the segregation of roles and duties to reduce fraud,
- Reduce existing control and risk issues.
Plans and Policies
- Research and write business plans, business requirements, and policies,
- High-level disaster recovery plans.
- Management Information Systems (MIS),
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s),
- Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s).
Training & Change Management
- Training staff in new systems, policies and procedures,
- Realign functions and resources for more effective results.
Specialist Back Office Assistance
- Running tender programs and managing other back-office financial functions.
Get help setting up and implementing a project – more information here
Technical Writing & Documentation
For quality documentation and reporting – more information here
How will we do it?
- By asking the right questions!
- Ensure that we work in partnership with key staff, management and stakeholders,
- Thoroughly research the options available and provide insightful business analysis,
- Gather data on failure and errors due to failed processes, systems or workflows and develop a strategy to fix the cause of the problem,
- Recommend practical, workable strategies and solutions,
- Ensure that the reporting and documentation provided is accurate, useful, fits the project brief and explains complex ideas and solutions.
How will you benefit?
Managing risks associated with inadequate or failed procedures, systems or policies ultimately enhances profits, shareholder values, efficiency and competitiveness.
Our documents and reports will be:
- professional, useful and accurate,
- written in a way that makes complex ideas or problems easy to understand,
- concise and based on the scope or brief given to me.
We are trained in technical writing and are fully conversant with documenting:
- business requirements,
- business continuity plans,
- project requirements, test plans, standards and deliverables,
- technical web content and
- training needs.