Anne Beard is co-owner of Beard Partners Limited, and trades as The Write Analyst.
Anne is a highly experienced and motivated professional with a proven track record in adding value and providing effective solutions and support to businesses.
- Operations analysis and risk management
- Management reporting and KPI’s
- Budget and cash flow management
- Project initiation, management and delivery
- Change management and training
- Business process improvements
- Technical writing and documentation
- Off-shoring of key processes and controls
Her experience is largely related to the Banking, Finance and the Property sectors. However, she has also worked in the Engineering, IT and Manufacturing fields and successfully run her own businesses in London and in New Zealand.
- BA in Economics & Political Science (Auckland University)
- Finance for Business Administrators (Massey University) paper
- Small Business Management (Open Polytechnic of New Zealand) paper
- Graduate Diploma in Information Design (CPIT / Ara ongoing). Coursework completed.
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA),
- Chapter Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), New Zealand,
- Member of Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand (TechCommNZ),
- Member, and Competent Communicator, (CC Award) Toastmasters International,
- Member and Treasurer, Civic Toastmasters, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Proud Mum
- Quiz enthusiast
- Loves travelling to new places
- Book club member and avid reader
- A keen, but not terribly good, piano player
- Interest in property development and investment
- Volunteers and undertakes pro-bono work from time to time
- Tennis fan
- Enjoys good wine with good company
- Arthouse movie lover
- Completing Diploma in Information Design at Ara Institute of Canterbury
- LinkedIn.com – Anne Beard – Business Consultant